June already!? Here we go with last month’s favorites!
1. Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Cleansing Lotion – This reminds me that I need to pick up another bottle of this today! I double cleanse at night, and this is what I use first to remove my makeup. It’s super gentle and doesn’t try out my skin. At $4.69 you really can’t beat the price!
2. CeraVe Sunscreen Stick – I’ve been keeping this mini sunscreen stick in my purse, so perfect for re-applying when I’m in a pinch. It’s not something you’d want to use all over as your regular sunscreen, but works great for smaller areas. I’ve even worn this over makeup (apply to clean hands first, and then pat over).
3. LUSH- Charity Pot lotion – I purchased the small size, and already wish I had picked up the large size! So hydrating and smells amazing. LUSH donates 100% of the proceeds from Charity Pot purchases (minus tax), so this also does some good!
4. Clinique Quick Liner – I’m terrible at lining my eyes with anything except for this product. For some reason this works best for me, and really does go on quickly. It’s not super long lasting, but that’s okay with me. The smudge brush on the end is also pretty handy.
5. Benefit Fake Up – I just purchased this, but it quickly became one of my favorites! It’s very hydrating and swipes on very easily. It doesn’t crease, lasts all day, and makes me look awake!
What products have you been loving lately?